For Best Results - How To Use
- Ensure skin is dry and clean before applying Patchabetes.
- Avoid putting patch on areas with cuts, burns, etc.
- If possible, do not touch the adhesive side when applying Patchabetes.
- Press down on the patch and rub it outwards from the sensor to secure it upon first application.
- Avoid getting wet for one hour after applying Patchabetes.
- Try to prevent clothing or equipment from rubbing on the ends of the patch.
- If the ends of the patch begin to rise, they can be trimmed with scissors.
- When wet, dry Patchabetes by gently patting it with a towel.
- Carefully remove Patchabetes by pulling it off slowly.
- Patchabetes are made for one use only. Do not reapply a used patch once removed.
- If you wish to remove a patch, but not your sensor, ensure it is removed from the skin around the sensor first. Apply slight pressure to the sensor before carefully removing the rest.
- Once a patch is removed, clean and dry the area before applying a new Patchabetes.
- Warning - Do not rip off Patchabetes when still attached to the sensor.